Ready to Become an Insurance Agent?
Navigating the licensing process is hard on your own. But no need to stress, that’s what our team is here for. Whether you’re starting the pre-licensing process, or taking steps to maintain your current lesson, professional help is available. Reach out to receive assistance with any questions, concerns, or course requests. We guarantee to get back in a timely and efficient manner. Don’t wait any longer, get in contact today!
Before you can start, here are the 10 steps you need to take to get an Insurance Agent License:
1. Decide what kind of insurance you’d like to sell
2. Review licensing requirements, qualifications, and fees
3. Finish pre-licensing education requirements
4. Reserve a spot to take your exam
5. Collect the materials you need to take your exam
6. Take your exam and receive your results
7. Complete your citizenship affidavit
8. Fill out your license application
9. Complete fingerprinting registration
10. Receive your license
Get Started Today!
Sign Up Here to Receive
$10 OFF Your First CE Class
GEL School of Insurance
Located in Georgia